make web3 a better place
Placeholder page for philanthropists, promoters and donors who are curious about supporting the program.
Please feel free to volunteer if you are interested in making this page.
Suggested content include
What gooddollar is
What universal basic income is and why it's imporant
What money is, and how utility is the key driver of value, and that this program is intended to create more local utility
What quadratic funding is and why it makes us so effective in reaching the right entrepreneurs
How the blockchain and our automation makes us so efficient that we can promise that 100% of donations go to the intended targets
Explain the importance of why we require all entrepreneurs to get a BrightID (rather than getting traditional KYC which is not available to everyone)
Describe how to donate
How to get a wallet set up in metamask
How to fund the wallet with Fuse
How to buy gooddollar on goodswap
How to send the gooddollars to our MicroGrant pool wallet
Describe how to then stay engaged
How to trace where donations go
How to connect with the community
What perks can we give donors?
Exposure on twitter, gooddollar website, this website
POAP or NFTs?
Newsletter with impact stories from entrepreneurs
Make a matrix of the key ways of supporting the GoodDollar ecosystem, in order of importance, and how we fit in.
1. Open a store and sell something (increase utility and trust, and therefore value in the long run, good for holders and claimers)
2. Donate to MicroGrants (help our Sellers stay in business, encourage more sellers, increase utility, good for sellers)
3. Stake DAI and donate the APY (make more UBI, good for claimers)
4. Buy and spend GoodDollar (help sellers sell stuff and stay in business, good for everyone)
5. Buy and burn GoodDollar (increase the price immediately and forever, good for holders)
7. Claim and spend GoodDollar (don't do this if you're a whale, this is for people in need, lets people buy what they need, good for claimers)
8 . Claim and sell GoodDollar (don't do this if you're a whale, this is for people in need, lets people learn DeFi, good for claimers)
9. Buy and save / Claim and save (don't do this if you're a whale, the interest comes from inflation, it is intended for people in need)
TBD: Buy and hold / Buy and sell GoodDollar (increase the price immediately, but only until you sell it again, increases price volatility, so not sure if it's good for anyone until you decide what to do with it)
How to volunteer to build this page? It's easy. Just join the marketing telegram channel and introduce yourself.